Every Sunday morning for kids 1st through 5th grade immediately following music worship.
How can we tap into the way kids are naturally wired to discover‚ so they can begin to experience for themselves who God is, how He sees them and how much He loves them? How can we show them God’s big story and help them discover the active part they can play in this life-long adventure, to be more like Him? 252 invites kids to live out their new understanding of how to grow in relationship with God and with others. We want to partner with you to help your child discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Most kids form their entire idea of who God is and choose whether or not they’ll have a relationship with Him before leaving 5th grade.
There are 3 core truths we want every child to know by the time they leave 5th grade:
- I can trust God no matter what
- I need to make the wise choice
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
How do we do this? By showing kids:
- That the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.